A few facts about me.......
* My favorite pastime is hanging out with my sweet husband, Kyle, and our son, Hayes.
* I can't resist anything that is fried and dipped in ranch dressing.
* I kick myself in the butt everyday for not majoring in photography in college.
* I was born and raised in Iowa, but I now live in Oklahoma.
* I have never been a bridesmaid.
* Riding horses is pure bliss to me.
* I went to college on a rodeo scholarship.
* I love to read teen novels. ex. Harry Potter, Pretty Little Liars, etc.
* I am a pizza connoisseur.
* I write and eat with my left hand. Everything else I do right handed.
* I am married to a wonderful cowboy and we live on a small ranch.
* Wine and I are very close.
* I'm a full time momma to my beautiful son, Hayes Price.
* I have an adventurous and romantic soul, but love a good night at home with my family.
* I would love to photograph weddings in Thailand, Morocco, St. Lucia, Spain...the list goes on.
I have always loved photography and kick myself everytime I think of it......why didn't I go to school for photography instead of communications......but I did take as many photography classes that I could to go with my degree. I got married right out of college and had to get a "real" job. You know the kind.....the kind that pay you money on a monthly basis. After 5 years of traveling around the country every week, I finally had had enough and told my husband I couldn't live on the road anymore. I was ready to start a family, and that doesn't work out so well, when you don't ever see your husband, except for on the weekends. hehe. So in July of 2011 I took the plunge and quit my job. I haven't missed it once. I love what I do and I am now the mother of a beautiful boy, Hayes. I'm a nikon girl. I started out shooting a lot of babies and children, but lately my weddings and engagements have taken off and I love it!